T.H.I.N.G #2 April

T.H.I.N.G.
         ThinkingHearingImportant/IdolsNibblingGetting


Thinking

This month with the ending of this current semester (and the closer to graduation have gotten) Ive started thinking about the future and the ....real world.  I think many of us that are currently in college or university are scared for the inevitable which is facing the real world.  I am very scared that move I get out if school I won't have a job or will have to do catch up work.  I am working very hard to get all the experience that I possibly can before graduating because as soon as I graduate I want to be able to ge right into the field. Let me know if anoeele has this very real fear and how your coping with it please!

Hearing 



With the recent festival (Coachella) Ive been listening to many of the stills that perfmoremed there.  My top two at the moment that I've been jamming to are Cardi B and her new album, as well as Post Malone and his new album (woohoo finally). 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ2WTL5T4No
(listen to this if you ar elittle sad, or if its raining outside thats when this song sound the best)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4fErC9skHE
(listen to this when your in a good mood. I like to listen to the song when I'm packing or cleaning feels great)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C_wxlp_QS0
(this song is slightly sad but I like to listen to this song when Im feeling feelings if that makes sense.  When your feeling like you want to crawl into a corner this song is great)

Important/Idols

Honestly this moth I have really been looking up yo anyone else other than my mom.  don't tell her this (haha you won't) but I have just realize everything she does.  I am currently in the works of planning mathers day which I don't really do, but my dad asked me to do it.  I have no problem celebrating mothers day but my mom loves to be in control so I know I can't really surprise her because she wold freak out.  I recently got off the phone with my mom where she told me she doesn't want to celebrate herself but celebrate her mom, and this was sad to hear.  I love my mom and couldn't be more grateful d her but I feel like I need to run things through her before doing something. I have planned on doing something  and Im currently making the menu with my mom (so not quite a surges) but at least Im doing somehitgn right.  Happy Mothers Day


Nibbling


Not so much nibbling but drinking.  My entire family makes fun of me for this but I think I'm lactose intolerant therefore don't like drinking milk.  Not only does it hurt my stomach but I also think the idea is gross and it doesn't taste that good to me.  Therefore I've been trying to find supplements and on a  college budget and very few resources that is very difficult.  My choice include almond milk, soy milk, or regular milk.  I know almond milk is very bad for the environment because it takes a lot of water to feed the almonds, so I've been reaching for soy milk.  Imparticular Ive been reaching for vanilla soy milk and I've been using this in my coffee and cereal and Ive been loving it!!


Getting 



Im moving!! From my freshman dorm to....my sophomore dorm which is slightly larger which has made me very excited to decorate.  Right now I have a pink and yellow theme with pops of silver an gold and next year I'm planing on having a green and orange theme with gold and silver pops. Sounds boring and you probably can't imagine what Im saying but let me show you.  These images probable wot help you get an idea either but Ill post pictures of what my finished rooms looks like!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casual

New York

Comfy and cute