You're Not Who I Thought You Were

You're Not Who I Thought You Were

Yikes.


  Have you ever heard that quote, this isn't exactly how it goes but anyway, that goes you can read the same book twice but its not going to mean the same thing it many to the first time we read it.  Have you ever watched your favorite movie or tv show over again and it just didn't feel the same.  That sucks and it suck even more whens its people.  Realizing someone you were really close with just isn't the same person you thought they were, or there not the person you've known them to be is devastating.  One of my good friends that I used to be very close with I recently got in contact with them agin and they are completely different all the feelings I and for this person act he feelings reciprocated are complexity different.  This conundrum just reminded me that we should really be savoring all of our good memories, because they just might not happen again.  Some people are really only meant to be in one part of your life, to teach you something and leave your life.  This is a difficult concept and can be applied to many situations.
Obvious breakups with friends, relatives and partners are very different than death but in some ways they feel the same.  I wish someone had given me different advice than to keep busy or it will get better, when I was going through my breakup but I know thats the truth.  thing get better life gives you some good high and some low lows.  Ive definitely recognized that while being in college and experiencing the highs and the lows weekly.  Some times things and people are really good but that does mean it will continue thats why we always have to make the best of what we have in the moment.
 Im tired of wishing for things in the future as corny as that sounds I want to be happy in the present.  I talk to my friends and wish to have a bo in my life to have more friends and to be as pretty as there girls.  I realize this is only making me even more miserable because I have so mucho be happy for right in from of me. I have great friends (maybe not a lot but the ones I have I honestly wouldn't trad th world for), I have a great family (even typing this makes me teary eyed), Im in my number one schools tudyogn something Ive always wanted to do, Im working in the field Ive always wanted to, my classes are great right now and Im doing ok, and many many many other things.  Ive realized wee need to take everything and anything that an be positive as a positive because life at times doesn't give you a lot of positives.  Im so happy with everything going in my life, but honestly Im really sad too.  I miss tings and people that were heavy involved in my life in my past but I know they don't belong in my current life.  thing change, people change, but you are your own constant in you life so you nee to make sure your as happy and grateful as you an be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casual

!!Go Green!!

!!Social Media=Real Life??