New York trip

 Hey everyone, I took a trip to New York.  Though you cant see my whole outfit it included a stripped collared shirt from forever 21, white highwaisted shorts from hollister, white chunks from Windsor smith, and a cute red cross body bag from Francesca.  Recently I have become a fanatic thrifter.

The picture above is one of the great pieces tha tI was able
to find while thrifting.  Now I waxnt aware of
the designer when I purchased this piece
but soon came to realize what a great brand it was.
So whenever you get a chance look up this brand.



Also while in New York a snagged some macaroons. I had made them before this but I feel that when bought they tasted much better.  We got a variety of different flavors(though most of them included chocolate).  Till next time, xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casual

!!Go Green!!

!!Social Media=Real Life??